Cheesy Garlic Bread From Bakery Naan. Learn how to make delicious and tasty Restaurant-Style Cheese Garlic Naan with our chef Bhumika. Cheese Garlic Naan is a unique twist to the normal versions. This Homemade Cheesy Garlic Bread is made from scratch with homemade dough, fresh garlic, real butter, and your favorite cheese.
Ingredients for Cheesy Garlic Bread Recipe. Make soft, wonderful homemade garlic naan bread at home on the stove to eat with your favorite curry or chicken tikka masala anytime you want! In a jug, pour in the warm water, yeast and sugar and give it all a good stir. You can have Cheesy Garlic Bread From Bakery Naan using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Cheesy Garlic Bread From Bakery Naan
- It’s 2 of Bakery Naan.
- It’s 4 tsp of Salted yellow Butter (Homemade).
- You need 4-5 of garlic pods.
- It’s 2 of green chillies.
- Prepare 2 tsp of chopped coriander.
- Prepare 3 cubes of cheese.
- You need 1 tsp of Oragano.
- You need 1 tsp of Chilli flakes.
- You need 2 tsp of oil/ butter (for toasting).
Try this delicious Garlic Cheesy Bread alongside pizza or pasta! This Garlic Cheesy Bread recipe is full of cheesy flavor. Mix butter, garlic, herbs and pepper until blended; spread onto cut sides of baguette. Spread top of baguette with any remaining butter mixture.
Cheesy Garlic Bread From Bakery Naan step by step
- Grate the cheese. Garlic pods and green chillies put in Chilli cutter and crush it. Homemade salted yellow butter..
- Take a mixing bowl add butter, crushed green chilies-garlic, chopped coriander. Mix it all well..
- Garlic Butter ready..
- Sliced the Naan. Apply Garlic Butter. Sprinkle grated cheese.
- Sprinkle Oragano and Chilli flakes mix..
- Now take griddle/ tava on low flame. Apply Butter on hot tava. Put all pieces on tava. Close the lid for 5 mins, So the cheese gets melts..
- Second naan in a different way. Just cut on naan. Apply Garlic Butter in slits and put cheese. Toast on tava..
- Serve hot with Ketchup..
To make restaurant worthy Garlic Naan bread, I strongly recommend you to use a well-seasoned cast iron skillet. Cast iron skillet retains higher heat and spreads heat evenly, making it perfect to cook the naan with airy pockets inside the bread, plus gorgeous looking brown. Cheesy Garlic Bread With Italian Spices Quick and easy mini cheesy garlic bread. Even if you've never made bread at home before, this soft, chewy, garlicky Indian flatbread is easy to make and Homemade bakery French bread in minutes.